Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Esco Lifesciences Group is a world leader in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, and bioprocessing equipment. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We strive to create and commercialize enabling technologies that will help make human lives healthier and safer globally.
In 1978, Esco was founded in Singapore and began to pioneer cleanroom technology in Southeast Asia. Esco was established to provide clean air solutions for the high-tech industrial and life sciences industries. Through the years, Esco has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence worldwide.
Research and Development
Today, Esco is developing new life sciences tools and is driving novel technologies through venture creation and incubation. We also continue to innovate in medical and bio-technology. With our life sciences equipment production capabilities, we are building a global life sciences ecosystem.
Service EngineerApply Now
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with equipment installation, after-sales services such as calibration, certification and preventive maintenance, and service documentation and reports. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Field service support for Esco products
· Handle all breakdown calls in the earliest response time
· Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer expectations
· Prepares monthly reports to present the overall performance of the service and technical application management
· Monitors repairs and maintenance activities to ensure operational efficiency and to target required hours for machine repair
· Responsible for decisions when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer concern/issue.
· Publish and maintain all service documentation in a Service Binder for distribution to field service organizations.
· Maintain online service documentation on the Esco distributor intranet
· Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, certification of units promoted
· Provides effective teamwork, building a strong relationship with customer contacts
· Carry out hands-on training for field service organizations internationally > 20% travel
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Degree in Engineering
- With at least one (1) year working experience in laboratory equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel locally and abroad.
Product SpecialistApply Now
- • Strategically plan production, marketing and sales, and interact with many organizational departments and customers
• Product management duties including pricing, product launches, and execution of promotional activities
• First line technical service response with backup from Engineering
• Train employees such as salespeople and customer service representatives to assist in optimizing sales and customer satisfaction
• Interact directly with customers to improve the product and understand the customers’ needs and the product’s future direction
• Manages projects in the organization that bring a new product from a concept to its launch into the marketplace
• Monitor bioprocessing industry trends and provide expertise and advice to drive product development
• Enhance the existing products the organization produces or develop new products
• Provide support to the design and engineering team in the development of the new product
• Evaluates market trends and suggests new product development or changes to the existing product line in an organization
• Ensure the profitability and continued growth of Esco products
- • Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Pharmacy/ Pharmacology or Life Sciences
• Strong working knowledge of bioprocessing workflow (upstream processing and downstream processing) especially on bioreactors
• Two to three years of experience as a product specialist, preferably in the biopharmaceutical industry, field applications, or technical support of manufacturing hardware
• Knowledgeable on GMP and FDA guidelines for bioprocessing
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time, overseas travel, and occasional last-minute travel within your specified geographic region to attend nationwide meetings and tradeshows
• Ability to work on a fast-paced start-up working environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills and willingness to take the initiative for improvement
Firmware EngineerApply Now
- System integration and sustaining of embedded system application.
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
- Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents click resources.
- Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product.
- Project management and meet the project dead line.
- Must be graduate of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with strong background in embedded system/micro-controller programming
- At least 2 years of experience in a product development/R&D environment or any related field.
- Required skill(s): Assembly, C/C++ Language
- Experience in embedded system programming with TI MSP430/PIC Microcontrollers.
- Experience in SPI and I2C communication protocol
- Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in read, write and fluent spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
- Willing to travel
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.