Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Esco Lifesciences Group is a world leader in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, and bioprocessing equipment. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We strive to create and commercialize enabling technologies that will help make human lives healthier and safer globally.
In 1978, Esco was founded in Singapore and began to pioneer cleanroom technology in Southeast Asia. Esco was established to provide clean air solutions for the high-tech industrial and life sciences industries. Through the years, Esco has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence worldwide.
Research and Development
Today, Esco is developing new life sciences tools and is driving novel technologies through venture creation and incubation. We also continue to innovate in medical and bio-technology. With our life sciences equipment production capabilities, we are building a global life sciences ecosystem.
Service EngineerApply Now
- Serve as escalation level for local dealers on all post sale product support and service issues (provide phone/email support to diagnose and fix product issues), attending site as required, and escalating to factory/HQ Resources
- Localize technical support materials as required
- Organize and conduct training for dealers field engineers
- Act directly as field service engineer to supplement dealer or 3rd party resources when required, conducting repairs on laboratory equipment products.
- Manage and support network of independent service providers and/or any directly hired field service engineers
- Organize and maintain spare parts inventory
- Provide in depth report of field issues and feedback to factory to facilitate continuous improvement
- Organize documentation and simplify documentation, forms, processes/protocols relating to service
- Support sales activities as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with field service and repair of laboratory equipment products, such as biosafety cabinets, CO2 incubators, ultra-low temperature freezers. Experience with any of the above products is required.
- Good customer communication skills.
- Able to travel as required.
- Experience conducting training.
- Electrical background preferred.
- Good written English communication skills
Product SpecialistApply Now
- • Strategically plan production, marketing and sales, and interact with many organizational departments and customers
• Product management duties including pricing, product launches, and execution of promotional activities
• First line technical service response with backup from Engineering
• Train employees such as salespeople and customer service representatives to assist in optimizing sales and customer satisfaction
• Interact directly with customers to improve the product and understand the customers’ needs and the product’s future direction
• Manages projects in the organization that bring a new product from a concept to its launch into the marketplace
• Monitor bioprocessing industry trends and provide expertise and advice to drive product development
• Enhance the existing products the organization produces or develop new products
• Provide support to the design and engineering team in the development of the new product
• Evaluates market trends and suggests new product development or changes to the existing product line in an organization
• Ensure the profitability and continued growth of Esco products
- • Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Bioengineering, Biotechnology, Biology, Pharmacy/ Pharmacology or Life Sciences
• Strong working knowledge of bioprocessing workflow (upstream processing and downstream processing) especially on bioreactors
• Two to three years of experience as a product specialist, preferably in the biopharmaceutical industry, field applications, or technical support of manufacturing hardware
• Knowledgeable on GMP and FDA guidelines for bioprocessing
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time, overseas travel, and occasional last-minute travel within your specified geographic region to attend nationwide meetings and tradeshows
• Ability to work on a fast-paced start-up working environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills and willingness to take the initiative for improvement
Firmware EngineerApply Now
- System integration and sustaining of embedded system application.
- Work closely with customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications.
- Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents click resources.
- Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product.
- Project management and meet the project dead line.
- Must be graduate of Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with strong background in embedded system/micro-controller programming
- At least 2 years of experience in a product development/R&D environment or any related field.
- Required skill(s): Assembly, C/C++ Language
- Experience in embedded system programming with TI MSP430/PIC Microcontrollers.
- Experience in SPI and I2C communication protocol
- Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in read, write and fluent spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
- Willing to travel
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.