Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Esco Lifesciences Group is a world leader in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, and bioprocessing equipment. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We strive to create and commercialize enabling technologies that will help make human lives healthier and safer globally.
In 1978, Esco was founded in Singapore and began to pioneer cleanroom technology in Southeast Asia. Esco was established to provide clean air solutions for the high-tech industrial and life sciences industries. Through the years, Esco has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence worldwide.
Research and Development
Today, Esco is developing new life sciences tools and is driving novel technologies through venture creation and incubation. We also continue to innovate in medical and bio-technology. With our life sciences equipment production capabilities, we are building a global life sciences ecosystem.
Software EngineerApply Now
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or other related course.
- With at least two (2) years related work experience
- With strong analytical skills, Attention to details
- Works well in Groups
- Willing to understand the various roles played by fellow team members, Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working, or the intended audience
Hardware EngineerApply Now
- Ability to lead small team of Engineers as a project leader
- Proficiency with schematic capture, electrical design simulation, design for electrical thermal performance
- Design for EMI/EMC, PWB design and layout, design for low power operation.
- Experience with board-level analog and power design. Excellent understanding of the following: DC-DC converter circuits, amplifier circuits, temperature measurement circuits and technologies, motor control circuits utilizing relays and triacs, comparators, transformers,
- Analog to digital conversion and vice-versa.
- Low noise design experience preferred
- Analog and digital circuit simulation in a software package such as Mentor Graphics Hyperlynx Analog simulation or Linear Technology LTspice Ability to review schematics and PCB layouts to ensure optimal analog circuit performance.
- Proficiency in the use of soldering equipment, oscilloscopes, meters, and data loggers.
- Experience implementing motors, compressors, fans, relays, switches, harness design, and related components.
- Experience working with and/or coordinating activities of offshore design service providers is a plus.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) skills or other statistical tool usage is a strong plus.
- Experience utilizing a rigorous and structured design slot365 co uk process to reduce design cycle time and improve design quality a strong plus.
- Experience with the design of temperature control systems is a plus.
- Experience creating designs to be produced in multiple global manufacturing sites is a plus.
- MS Office fluency is a plus (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Bachelors in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree
- 3 to 8+ years experience in the design of analog and power board-level circuit design
Android DeveloperApply Now
- Focus on development of the Android applications, work closely with customers, and internal cross-functional teams to ensure products meet all specifications
- Participate in and manage multiple projects independently and with the team
- Writing software/firmware requirement, design, code, verification and validation test documents
- Writing software/firmware/hardware reference manual and verify it to ensure sustainability and contingency against the product
- Project management and meet the project deadline
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, with strong background and interest in Java programming
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing mobile applications
- Required skill(s): Android Studio, Java Language
- Experience in embedded application related to LAN or serial communication protocol via RS-232/RS-485/RS-422/USB will be a plus
- Excellent technical writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Good command in written and fluent spoken English
- Innovative, resourceful, and able to work independently or in a team
- Willing to travel
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.