Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Esco Lifesciences Group is a world leader in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, and bioprocessing equipment. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We strive to create and commercialize enabling technologies that will help make human lives healthier and safer globally.
In 1978, Esco was founded in Singapore and began to pioneer cleanroom technology in Southeast Asia. Esco was established to provide clean air solutions for the high-tech industrial and life sciences industries. Through the years, Esco has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence worldwide.
Research and Development
Today, Esco is developing new life sciences tools and is driving novel technologies through venture creation and incubation. We also continue to innovate in medical and bio-technology. With our life sciences equipment production capabilities, we are building a global life sciences ecosystem.
Marketing ExecutiveApply Now
- Organize, schedule and follow up end-user seminars.
- Build and manage the social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both brand and content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular online promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social network contents.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target buyers.
- Track, measure and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Write related content/blogs
- Highlight and encourage positive comments
- Assist in data mining.
- Collaborate with designers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the need of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Maintain and grow email list organically.
- Contact distributors and dealers to market and download the company’s mobile apps.
- Degree in Business or any related course, with at least one (1) year working experience in Marketing field
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly operational person.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Excellent customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Experience with B2B marketing or event planning will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Preferably with Science background
CSIS – Customer Service and Inside Sales ExecutiveApply Now
● Reports directly to Singapore Headquarters
● Analyse market trends and competitors’ insights and provide feedback to HQ to develop sales and marketing strategies
● Monitor and keep abreast of all tender projects and report to HQ. Assist distributors with tender management and submission
● Work closely with Product Specialist in identifying needs of customers and introduce appropriate products to suit their applications
● Promptly attend to customers’ enquiries with relevant product information and services
● Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints and identifying solutions. Suggest and propose improved methods and techniques to customers
● Organize seminars to promote brand and product awareness to customers
● Support new product launches, build and execute on pre‐planned strategies. This includes organising exhibitions, webinars, email blast campaigns and training.
● Review Order Confirmations from Order Processing and send timely updates to customers on the order details and scheduling of delivery.
● Keep track of sales targets set and keep in touch with dealers / distributors on their sales performance and achievements.
● Degree/Diploma in Science or Engineering or other relevant fields
● Prior hands‐on customer support experience, efficient in handling paperwork and achieving customer satisfaction is preferred
● Understanding of production and marketing techniques, including production processes and sales analysis
● Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated success in satisfying customers and show flexibility in multi‐tasking
● Good in verbal and written English
● Self‐driven, result‐oriented and able to work well under pressure
● Able to work independently in fast‐paced work environment
● Able to undergo factory/hands‐on training in Singapore/Indonesia for 2‐3 months as and when required
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.