Esco represents innovation and forward-thinking,
coupled with the highest standard quality since 1978.
Esco Lifesciences Group is a world leader in laboratory, medical, pharmaceutical, and bioprocessing equipment. Our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We strive to create and commercialize enabling technologies that will help make human lives healthier and safer globally.
In 1978, Esco was founded in Singapore and began to pioneer cleanroom technology in Southeast Asia. Esco was established to provide clean air solutions for the high-tech industrial and life sciences industries. Through the years, Esco has earned a reputation for innovation and excellence worldwide.
Research and Development
Today, Esco is developing new life sciences tools and is driving novel technologies through venture creation and incubation. We also continue to innovate in medical and bio-technology. With our life sciences equipment production capabilities, we are building a global life sciences ecosystem.
General AccountantApply Now
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, reconciliation, monthly closings and account analysis, and supporting colleagues from various departments. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger
· Responsible for month-end closing, preparation of monthly financial reports, and other reports as required by management
· Review and monitor financial performance vs. budgets and prepare cash flow forecasts
· Reconciliation and analysis of accounts, as necessary
· Monitor bank accounts and resolve issues, if any
· In-charge of invoicing, monitoring receivables, and follow up collection from customers
· Prepare purchase orders, review and process payment vouchers, and expense reports
· Monitor and control inventories
· Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and group policies
· Other tasks assigned by management
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Degree in Accountancy, with at least three (3) years working experience in General Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CA/CPA)
- Audit Background preferred, but not compulsory
- Working knowledge in Microsoft NAV is an advantage
- Organized, analytical, and can work under pressure
- Can maintain high accuracy of work
- Able to converse and read in English
- High professional integrity, honesty, and trust
- Proactive and a team player
HR OfficerApply Now
A Glimpse to your Tasks
- Build talent pipelines to help us find the next members of our community.
- Develop and lead strategies for sourcing excellent candidates.
- Establish strong partnerships with colleges, conferences, external recruiters, research institutions and principal investigators.
- Orchestrate all stages of candidate experience-including application, interviews, communication, and hiring- to be an energizing experience for all involved.
- Work with our Creative team to build and broadcast an authentic and compelling employer brand.
- Devise a strategy for recruitment events to build our brand and drive awareness.
- Assist company leaders in forecasting hiring needs based on our vision and growth plans
- Prepare and oversee an annual recruitment budget.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in human resources or scientific field.
- You have either worked extensively with scientists and/or talent from the life sciences field, or you have an educational background in science. This allows you to understand the distinctions between different roles and needs at Esco, and find the right candidates for the right roles.
- You have at least 5 years of recruiting or HR-related experience
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.