Application for: Business Development Executive
- Oct 29, 2021
- Degree/Diploma in Science or Engineering or other relevant fields
- Experience in sales of laboratory equipment preferred but not mandatory
- Laboratory experience including working with standard equipment such a biosafety cabinet, incubator, fume hoods, etc. will be a plus
- At least 1 year of relevant sales experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Able to work independently in the fast-paced work environment
- Able to work long hours when required to accommodate communication with stakeholders from different time zones
- Self-driven, results-oriented and able to work well under pressure
- Able to start work within short notice
- Able to undergo factory/hands-on training in Singapore/Indonesia for 2-3 months.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products, and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest-growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products, and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Directly report to the Business Development Director
- Execute specific growth strategies in line with the global growth/business plan of the company
- Sustain and develop new sales/distribution channels
- Conduct end-user awareness seminars
- Conduct sales and product training for distributors
- Support operations process, work with multiple stakeholders to review and effect changes when required. This includes answering technical questions, preparation of project/tender documents, addressing service-related technical issues, and making joint-customer visits where necessary.
- Translate where necessary selected sales and marketing materials
- Support new product launches, build and execute on pre-planned strategies. This includes organizing exhibitions, webinars, email blast campaigns, and training.
- Continuous analyses of markets (Healthcare, Research, Industries, Education, etc) and competitors for the assigned country (countries)
- Monitor and analyze sales performance. This includes conducting frequent meetings with the channel partner.
- Prepare monthly sales and marketing report
- Follow up on sales pipeline and align measures to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.