Application for: CSIS – Customer Service and Inside Sales Executive
- Oct 07, 2022
● Degree/Diploma in Science or Engineering or other relevant fields
● Prior hands‐on customer support experience, efficient in handling paperwork and achieving customer satisfaction is preferred
● Laboratory experience including working with standard equipment such a biosafety cabinet, incubator, fume hoods etc will be advantageous
● Understanding of production and marketing techniques, including production processes and sales analysis
● Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated success in satisfying customers and show flexibility in multi‐tasking
● Good in verbal and written English
● Self‐driven, result‐oriented and able to work well under pressure
● Able to work independently in fast‐paced work environment
● Able to undergo factory/hands‐on training in Singapore/Indonesia for 2‐3 months as and when required
● Reports directly to Singapore Headquarters
● Analyse market trends and competitors’ insights and provide feedback to HQ to develop sales and marketing strategies
● Monitor and keep abreast of all tender projects and report to HQ. Assist distributors with tender management and submission
● Work closely with Product Specialist in identifying needs of customers and introduce appropriate products to suit their applications
● Promptly attend to customers’ enquiries with relevant product information and services
● Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints and identifying solutions. Suggest and propose improved methods and techniques to customers
● Organize seminars to promote brand and product awareness to customers
● Support new product launches, build and execute on pre‐planned strategies. This includes organising exhibitions, webinars, email blast campaigns and training.
● Review Order Confirmations from Order Processing and send timely updates to customers on the order details and scheduling of delivery.
● Keep track of sales targets set and keep in touch with dealers / distributors on their sales performance and achievements.
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.