Application for: General Accountant
- Dec 14, 2021
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Degree in Accountancy, with at least three (3) years working experience in General Accounting.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CA/CPA)
- Audit Background preferred, but not compulsory
- Working knowledge in Microsoft NAV is an advantage
- Organized, analytical, and can work under pressure
- Can maintain high accuracy of work
- Able to converse and read in English
- High professional integrity, honesty, and trust
- Proactive and a team player
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, reconciliation, monthly closings and account analysis, and supporting colleagues from various departments. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Prepare journal entries and maintain the general ledger
· Responsible for month-end closing, preparation of monthly financial reports, and other reports as required by management
· Review and monitor financial performance vs. budgets and prepare cash flow forecasts
· Reconciliation and analysis of accounts, as necessary
· Monitor bank accounts and resolve issues, if any
· In-charge of invoicing, monitoring receivables, and follow up collection from customers
· Prepare purchase orders, review and process payment vouchers, and expense reports
· Monitor and control inventories
· Ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and group policies
· Other tasks assigned by management
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.