Application for: Service Engineer
- Oct 07, 2022
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Degree in Engineering
- With at least one (1) year working experience in laboratory equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel locally and abroad.
Esco Lifesciences Group provides enabling technologies, products and services to the life sciences and healthcare industries, supporting academic research and scientific discoveries, clinical practice, as well as biopharmaceutical R&D and manufacturing. Headquartered in Singapore, Esco has an extensive sales network in over 100 countries, direct sales and service offices in over 20 countries, 8 manufacturing and R&D hubs in the US, Europe, the UK, China, Singapore, Indonesia, and over 1300 employees worldwide.
Esco is poised to benefit from the sustained growth of the healthcare and biopharma industries in Asia and globally. Esco has achieved market leadership in China, and globally, in multiple categories within some of the fastest-growing segments — with China being its largest and fastest growing market. As a Singapore-headquartered company, Esco is a nexus of East and West, bridging technologies, products and talent across the world, with global operations spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate will be involved with equipment installation, after-sales services such as calibration, certification and preventive maintenance, and service documentation and reports. Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, independent, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Field service support for Esco products
· Handle all breakdown calls in the earliest response time
· Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and effectively manage customer expectations
· Prepares monthly reports to present the overall performance of the service and technical application management
· Monitors repairs and maintenance activities to ensure operational efficiency and to target required hours for machine repair
· Responsible for decisions when to instigate the escalation process in order to resolve a customer concern/issue.
· Publish and maintain all service documentation in a Service Binder for distribution to field service organizations.
· Maintain online service documentation on the Esco distributor intranet
· Perform troubleshooting, commissioning, certification of units promoted
· Provides effective teamwork, building a strong relationship with customer contacts
· Carry out hands-on training for field service organizations internationally > 20% travel
Culture in Dubai is rooted in Arabian hospitality, art, traditions, sports, and its islamic heritage. Esco Dubai showcases this Middle Eastern culture and uses it to strengthen our diverse international team. To learn more about life at Esco Dubai, check this out.
About Our Team
The Esco Dubai Team is looking for professionals who can help with building a global life sciences ecosystem, improving lives through science. Read about our team.